The following is the complete list of studies that we reference throughout our company and sales literature. For more information on any of the following pieces of literature, please contact us directly.
- Better understanding of neurologic defects improves post-cardiac-arrest discharge; http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2011-11/mhif-buo111311.php
- Cooling in the Cath Lab: Miracle on Ice in Minnesota; VOLUME: 17 PUBLICATION DATE: Nov 01 2009 Cath Lab Digest
- Therapeutic Hypothermia After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: Evaluation of a Regional System to Increase Access to Cooling; Circulation 2011, 124:206-214
- Early Induction of Hypothermia During Cardiac Arrest Improves Neurological Outcomes in Patients With Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Who Undergo Emergency Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Percutaneous Coronary Intervention; Circ J 2010; 74: 77 – 85)
- Evidence for Benefits of Rapid Induction of Hypothermia; University of Rhode Island William J. Ohley, Ph.D. Technical Report No. 20100001
- Prehospital Therapeutic Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest – from Current Concepts to a Future Standard; Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine 2009, 17:53
- Improved out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survival after the sequential implementation of 2005 AHA guidelines for compressions, ventilations, and induced hypothermia: The Wake County Experience;
- The Use of Pre-hospital Mild Hypothermia After Resuscitation From Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest; J Neurotrauma. 2009 March ; 26(3): 359–363.
- Treatment of resistant fever: New method of local cerebral cooling;Neurocrit Care DOI 10.1007/s12028-010-9451
- Theoretical evaluations of therapeutic systemic and local cerebral hypothermia;Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 178(2):345-349.
- Cooling-induced carotid artery dilatation: an experimental study in isolated vessels; Stroke, Journal of the American Heart Association 2002 Jan;33(1):256-60.
- Effects of heat conduction and countercurrent heat exchange in selective brain cooling in humans; Int. J. of Appl. Math and Mech. 5(1):60-67, 2009.
- Theoretical evaluation of contributions of heat conduction and countercurrent heat exchange in selective brain cooling in humans; Ann. Biomed Eng. 2000 Mar;28(3):269-77.
- Mild therapeutic hypothermia shortens intensive care unit stay of survivors after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest compared to historical controls; Critical Care 2008, 12:R78
- Noninvasive selective brain cooling by head and neck cooling is protective in severe traumatic brain injury; Journal of Clinical Neuroscience 2006 Dec;13(10):995-1000.
- Effects of selective brain cooling in patients with severe traumatic brain injury: a preliminary study; The Journal of International Medical Research 2006 Jan-Feb; 34(1):58-64.
- Effect of 35 degrees C hypothermia on intracranial pressure and clinical outcome in patients with severe traumatic brain injury; The Journal of Trauma Injury, Infection, and Critical Care 2009 Jan; 66(1): 166-73